Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I know how much money I need to live a comfortable retirement?
- Do I know the best way to fund my retirement?
- Is retirement too far off to start worrying now?
- What is salary sacrifice?
- When can I access my super?
- What are my options when I retire?
- Will I pay tax on my super if I take a lump sum?
- What are the different types of income streams I can access in retirement?
- I've already retired and I’m just living off what I’ve managed to save. Will this money run out or can I change my strategy even now?
If you don’t know the answers to these are other questions then you could well be on your way to a financially difficult retirement (or you may already be there!). Your future doesn’t have to sound so gloomy if you take action now.